Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Art of Friendship Become's Love




I learned how to be a friend early in my life. I want a man, then that means that we are together and we are all friends, that's what happened to me. Most of my life, my best friend and some other friends at once. I have not ever really thought about what it really means friendship to me, and I was clear about my expectations compared to my friends.

Humaniversity When I arrived, I remember Veeresh asking about my friends who want to train and make fun of me. I feel hurt, but I will put up with quite hard to keep the friendship. Veeresh blew my mind. He said: "Perhaps you will have to change friends".

He told me that it is important to have friends who support me in everything I do. Now that I learned how to make friends. My secret is to love others, to keep it open my heart to love them and to seek friendship, even though we fight. I am totally committed to my heart and I do not want to give up on anyone.

Instead, I expect my dearest friends for being who I am. I feel overwhelmed by the amount of love that I got today. For me there is no other way than the way of friendship. According to Osho, the highest form of love is friendship. And for me the most beautiful relationship that you have with each other.

The goal of treatment is Humaniversity friendship. All we're doing here, living together as a family, community, education, public training workshops, our program, and the practice eventually lead to the creation of more and more deep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Bestfriend

Bestfriend

About