Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Touching Quotes for Friends


We will never forget our Friends



"Side by side  or miles  apart clear friends are always close to our heart."





We can offer our Friendship

"I offer you my Friendship will you be my Friend?"







Best friend are hard to find


"A best friend is like a four leaf clover hard to find and lucky to have."




Friends will Never be a Part

 "True friends are     never apart.Maybe in distance but not in heart."






I will never leave you

"I'll always beside you until the very end, wiping all your tears away, being your best friend. I'll smile when you smile & feel all the pain you do,& if you  cry a single tear, I promise I'll cry too."












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Bestfriend

Bestfriend

About